Course Number and Title:
Educ190- Computers in Education
The course focuses on the theory and practice of utilizing computers in education.
- Understand the theory and practice in utilizing computers for instruction.
- Know the roles and functions of computers in education.
- Be aware of the issues and trends in utilizing computers in classroom teaching.
- Develop skills in the selection, use, and integration of computer-based technologies to the preparation of instructional materials for teaching and learning.
- Develop skills in constructing an instructional plan by using an instructional system design model.
- Accept the value and contribution of computers in the effective delivery of instruction and in facilitating learning.
- Learn how to create a digital portfolio.
Shekhter, Hanna. 2012. Education. Retrieved from http://edudemic.com/2012/11/how-i-integrated-classroom-technology-with-no-money/